Softline Transforms customers with Intelligent Communications through UCaaS platform with Teams
About the customer
Cinépolis is the biggest cineplex chain in Mexico with 427 theaters in 97 cities. It is also the largest chain in Latin America and the fourth largest in the world, with over 624 theaters, 5000 screens and over 27,177 employees throughout Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Peru, Spain, India and the United States.
Cinepolis has been Cisco customer, using Cisco PBX phone system for over 10 years. The business challenge for Cinepolis was that on-prem technology was restricting their security, communication, collaboration and impacting productivity. Additionally, as the company is globally dispersed across numerous offices but had no standardization for local implementations and support, upgrades were very long and expensive.
The extent of the problems impacted their productivity across IT and business with numerous challenges:
· No unified system with Multiple MCU’s, PBX Systems and Voice Carriers.
· On-prem solution in each location had to acquire a separate conference number, ensuring it’s always up and working. Each location only had one phone number for conference bridge, so if there was some problem, communication failed. Specifically, videoconferencing was almost impossible.
· Poor collaboration and communication due to lack of tools reduced efficiency and productivity with manual processes, affecting their everyday operations and decision making across organization.
· IT resources in every office got very expensive while the need to maintain the technology and support employees and end users are critical in order to be productive and company continue to be profitable.
· Countless resource hours have been spent on reporting globally on call metering.
The logical solution was to migrate to the cloud platform and deploy a new full PBX system, but after trying to implement the right solution with 3 different partners they were ready to give up, Microsoft recommended Softline, a leader in intelligent communication over the last year in LATAM and CEE markets and specialize in UCaaS Cloud PBX Solution. Softline is committed to the adoption of new Cloud PBX technologies, being sure that Office 365 is the most complete and competitive solution in the market. Customer already had 1,400 Office365 E5 user license, therefore this solution was very compelling.
Microsoft PBX solution has the most capable voice cloud in the market for worldwide deployments. According to Gartner, it is on top of AT&T, BT, Verizon.etc. This leading-edge technology resulted more powerful than the CISCO OnPrem approach for their needs. One Cloud, One PBX.
With support of Microsoft and strong GTM motions, Softline conducted 60 day POC which has proven to the customer that it’s the right solution for their challenges Softline provisioned 100 usersas a real contract with reports, SLAs, Monitoring, SDM and ALL the services as a real contract. The customer was delighted with our approach compared to previous partner.
Softline unique unified solution enables customers for faster adoption of all O365 communication and collaboration tools, increased efficiency, and productivity. Our comprehensive solution includes full integration of the technologies such as cloud PBX with TEAMS, Polycom Video Endpoints for Teams, single user interface across organization, AudioCodes, Eagleware Solution, Genesys solutions as well as Plantronics (hardware). Strong partnership with these solution and services providers gives us unique value and differentiates us to our competitors. This also enables Microsoft to have a strong position on the competitive field with large telco providers.
A year ago, the solution was deployed in Skype as the customer was not ready for teams due to technical challenges, but during 2019, Softline has successfully transitioned customer to Teams!
Softline’s solution has completely transformed Cinepolis enabling them with:
· One (1) unique User interface and Experience WW, one (1) PBX in Cloud platform and one (1) MCU for 13 countries.
· With Teams videoconferencing, there is a list of 1-800 conference numbers in over 100 countries, with no additional costs. Videoconferencing is very easy with the click of the button to connect via Teams.
· Adopting teams enabled customer to increase their communication and collaboration significantly where they can now have standardized processes across organization. Ability to collaborate efficiently improved their decision process.
· Cloud migrations allows all software upgrades delivered at the same time to all locations, free.
· Softline is providing platform administration managed services with Level 2, 2.5 and 3 support.
· Telephony billing solution on AZURE for all the 13 countries. With localization, local tariffs, schedules, rates, currencies, etc., producing automated reports.
· Solution implemented reliable contact center platform, PureCloud from GENESYS. Customer was delighted with the technical integration provided between PureCloud and Azure Cloud. PureCloud, an ISV solution hosted on Azure generates over $25K of Azure consumption/year.
Outcome: Benefits of Office 365 to the customer
By moving to one unified platform from managing 13 different PBX’s, MCU’s and Various billings systems, Cinepolis is saving around 60% on their OPEX. Their communication with voice, video conferencing improved productivity by 50-70%.
En este auge tecnológico para el trabajo, Teams, la herramienta de videollamadas de Microsoft se ha convertido en un aliado muy importante para los colaboradores que trabajan desde casa, puesto que permite mayor facilidad para conectar los equipos de trabajo y el desarrollo de las reuniones virtuales, entre muchas otras características con las que cuenta esta plataforma.
El servicio de atención al cliente es vital para cualquier compañía, pero además, es importante visibilizar que no solo se trata de brindar soporte a un servicio o vender productos, va mucho más allá. La interacción directa entre tus clientes y tu marca, sin importar el canal a través del que se haga, es la clave para que tu negocio crezca.